South Africa, ZA R
We are currently using Asian/European sizing for our footwear. To find your best fit, follow these steps:
1. Measure your foot
Place the back of your foot against a wall on level ground. Then measure the distance from point A to B.
2. Select your size
Refer to the size conversion chart below and select the size closest to the length of your feet.
|ASIA / EU||US||UK||JP||KR / CN||Length of Foot (CM)|
Size Chart for Adults
- CHARLES & KEITH uses Asian/European size for its footwear collection.
- If both sides of your feet are different in length, we recommend you select a shoe size based on the longer side.
- The current recommended size chart does not include half size recommendations. We suggest you select the shoe size based on the length closest to your feet measurement.
- Please note, foot length is not equivalent to shoe length.
- Shoe comfort is dependent on a combination of factors such as size, design/cutting and heel height. For example, shoes that are of the same size, but are different in design/cutting, may not give you the same level of comfort.
- These are recommended guidelines to get you the best possible fit for CHARLES & KEITH footwear collections only.
Refer to the size chart below and select the belt size closest to the length of your waist/or hip, according to the belt type.
- This size chart is based on the belt type and can vary when worn at a higher or lower level.
- The size of a belt indicates the measurement from the buckle prong (or other methods of closure) to the middle hole of the belt.
- These are the recommended guidelines to get you the best possible fit for CHARLES & KEITH belt collections only.
Refer to the size chart below and match the ring size closest to the diameter provided.
- Use this chart as a general guide. Sizing may vary depending on the shape of the ring.
- Do choose a size that allows your finger to pass through the ring easily.
Download our printable kids' shoe size guide
Refer to the following size chart for the corresponding ages:
|AGE||EU||UK||US||CN||Length of Foot (CM)|
|0 - 3 months||16||0||1||95||9.5|
|3 - 6 months||17||1||2||100||10.2|
|6 - 9 months||18||2||3||110||10.8|
|9 - 12 months||19||3||4||115||11.5|
|1 - 1.5 years||20||4||5||125||12.5|
|1.5 - 2 years||22||5.5||6.5||140||13.8|
|2 – 2.5 years||23||6||7||145||14.5|
|2.5 - 3 years||24||7||8||150||15.1|
|3 - 3.5 years||25||7.5||8.5||160||15.8|
|3.5 - 4 years||26||8.5||9.5||165||16.5|
|4 - 4.5 years||27||9||10||170||17.1|
|4.5 - 5 years||28||10||11||180||17.8|
|5 - 5.5 years||29||10.5||11.5||185||18.5|
|5.5 - 6 years||30||11.5||12.5||190||19.1|
|6 - 6.5 years||31||12||13||200||19.8|
|6.5 - 7 years||32||13||1||205||20.5|
|7 - 7.5 years||33||1||2||210||21.1|
|7.5 - 8 years||34||2||3||220||21.8|
Size Chart for Kids