NEED HELP? GET IN TOUCH WITH US
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
How do I make a return?
Our return policy is only applicable to any item(s) purchased online and delivered in Hong Kong SAR, within 30 days of receiving your order.
- Please make sure the item(s) is in original condition, with the original packaging, original tags, and tickets attached
- In the interest of hygiene, we do not accept returns or refunds on earrings unless they are defective or the wrong item was sent
- A final inspection will be done to ensure all items are in their original condition before processing your returns
- Returns that do not meet our policy will not be accepted and will be returned to you at your cost
- If you are returning an item from an order that came with a free Gift With Purchase (GWP) and the value of the order falls below the GWP qualifying amount after the return, the redeemed GWP must be returned as well. If the GWP is not returned, you will incur charges based on the market value of the GWP
How do I return an order that was purchased online?
Our return policy is only applicable to any item(s) purchased online and delivered in Hong Kong, within 30 days of receiving your order.
If yours is a split shipment between Singapore and Hong Kong, and you received two packages for one single order, the packages will be returned to the respective regions they were shipped from.
Please email us at email@example.com with the subject title "Return Request – [Your Order Number]" for assistance from our customer service team.
How do I check on my return status?
To check on your return status, sign in to your account, head to My Account and select My Purchases & Returns. Your return status is reflected next to your Returns Request number.
|Created||Your returns request has been received|
|Pending||Your returned item(s) are currently being processed|
|Completed||You have received a refund for your returns request|
|Rejected||Your returns request has been denied|
When will I receive my refund?
Once we receive your return item(s) in our warehouse in Singapore, it will go through a quality check to ensure it’s in good condition and complies with our refund policy. This can take up to 2 working days.
After the return has been approved, it takes up to 14 working days for the refund to be made to your payment services provider. Once we have processed your refund, you will receive a confirmation email from us.
* Please note that your refund will take up to 21 working days if you have made your purchase during our online sales period.
Please allow up to 7 working days for your account to be credited. If you do not receive your refund after 7 working days, please contact your payment processor directly for further information.
Refunds will be based on the value of the merchandise as reflected on your invoice. Shipping and handling charges from your initial order will only be refunded if the return is due to a defective or wrong item. The refund will be issued by CHARLESKEITH.COM to your original payment method.
We seek your understanding with delays to your refund caused by special events (e.g. online sales).
How do I make an exchange?
Our exchange policy is only applicable to defective or wrong item(s) received in your online order and has to be made within 30 days from receiving your order. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title: Exchange Request – Your Order Number. Our customer service team will assist you with the returns process.
- Submit a return request within 30 days of purchase via the returns procedure stated above
- Make a new order
Please note that an exchange is subject to stock availability and we reserve the right to do an exchange by way of an item(s) of a similar value, giving you a refund via the original payment method, or any other methods at the discretion of CHARLESKEITH.COM.
Terms & Conditions
- CHARLES & KEITH reserves all rights to inspect the condition of the item(s) before accepting any returns, refunds or exchanges (“Returns”). You shall bear the shipping and handling charges of returning any rejected item(s) to you.
- All risks in shipping the item(s) to CHARLES & KEITH shall be borne by you. CHARLES & KEITH shall not be responsible for any loss or damage to the item(s) which is being returned to us.
- Should your preferred refund method not be indicated during the Returns process, you shall be refunded by your original payment method.
- Should there be any dispute on the refund amount for any Returns, your refund will be based on the merchandise value on the original purchase invoice.
- CHARLES & KEITH shall not be responsible for damage to any item(s) resulting from unique, accidental, or random damage that is the result of use by you or wear and tear. Our Returns policies do not cover such damage.
- Our Returns policies does not cover item(s) used in a manner or for a purpose not reasonably contemplated by CHARLES & KEITH, or if the item(s) has been modified in a manner not authorised by CHARLES & KEITH
- CHARLES & KEITH makes no warranty in respect of any product, express or implied, including any implied warranties of merchantability, quality, compliance with description and fitness for a particular purpose.
- All Returns are at all times governed by Singapore law. CHARLES & KEITH and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.
- CHARLES & KEITH's decisions on Returns are final.