We are currently using Asian/European sizing for our footwear. For the best possible sizing, we suggest:
USING FOOT MEASUREMENT
First, lean the back of your foot against a wall on level ground. Next, measure the distance from point A to B.
Select your size
Refer to the size conversion chart below and select the size closest to the length of your feet.
- CHARLES & KEITH uses Asian/European size for its footwear collection.
- If both sides of your feet are different in length, we recommend that you select the shoe size based on the longer side.
- The current recommended size chart does not include half size recommendations. We suggest that you select the shoe size based on the length closest to your feet measurement.
- Note that Foot Length is not equivalent to the length of the shoes.
- Note that the comfort of a shoe is affected by a combination of factors such as size, cutting and heel height, etc. For example, shoes with the same size but different cutting may not give the wearer the same level of comfort.
- Note that the above information are recommended guidelines to get your best possible fit for CHARLES & KEITH footwear collections only.
FOR LITTLE COLLECTION
Refer to the following size chart for corresponding ages:
Refer to the size chart below and select the belt size closest to the length of your waist/or hip, according to the belt type.
- The above size chart is based on the belt type and may vary should you prefer to wear the belt at a higher or lower rise.
- The size of a belt indicates the measurement from the buckle prong (or other method of closure) to the middle hole of the belt.
- Note that the above information are recommended guidelines to get your best possible fit for CHARLES & KEITH belt collections only.
Refer to the size chart below and match the ring size closest to one of your rings.
- Do note that the sizing may vary depending on its shape, please use this chart as a general guide.
- Make sure that the chosen size leaves enough room for the ring to pass easily along the entire length of the finger.