We are currently using Asian sizing for our footwear. To get the best possible fit, we suggest:
1. USING FOOT MEASUREMENT
STEP 1 - Measure length of your foot
First, lean the back of your foot against a wall on level ground. Next, measure the distance from point A to B.
STEP 2 - Select your size
Refer to the size conversion chart below and select the Asia size closest to the length of your feet.
|ASIA||LENGTH OF FOOT (cm/in)|
|34||21.9 / 8 5/8"|
|35||22.3 / 8 3/4"|
|36||23 / 9 1/16"|
|37||23.7 / 9 5/16"|
|38||24.3 / 9 9/16"|
|39||25 / 9 13/16"|
|40||25.7 / 10 1/8"|
|41||26.3 / 10 3/8"|
2. USING SIZE CONVERSION
Convert using the standard size formats below and select the corresponding Asia size:
- CHARLES & KEITH uses Asian size for its footwear collection.
- If both sides of your feet are different in length, we recommend that you select the shoe size based on the longer side.
- The current recommended size chart does not include half size recommendations. We suggest that you select the shoe size based on the length closest to your feet measurement.
- Note that Foot Length is not equivalent to the length of the shoes.
- Note that the comfort of a shoe is affected by a combination of factors such as size, cutting and heel height etc. Eg. Shoes with the same size but different cutting may not give the wearer the same level of comfort.
- Note that the above information are recommended guidelines to get your best possible fit for CHARLES & KEITH footwear collections only.
3. FOR LITTLE COLLECTION
Refer to the following size chart for corresponding ages:
To determine your ideal bag size, we suggest:
STEP 1 - Select your desired style and view the dimensions under Details in the Product Detail page
STEP 2 - Select the model image to gauge the size of the bag
STEP 3 - Refer to descriptions below to estimate the capacity of the bag
At the minimum, holds a few cards and coin
At the minimum, holds an iPhone 6 and a small wallet.
At the minimum, holds an A5 organizer.
At the minimum, holds an iPad.
At the minimum, holds an A4 sized magazine.
Note that above illustrations are estimations and bag capacity may vary depending on its shape and opening.
To get the best possible fit, we recommend the following steps:
STEP 1- Select your desired style and view the belt type under Details in the Product Detail page.
STEP 2- Measure the circumference of your waist base on the belt type
- For high-waist belts, measure about 4cm/1½" from your natural waistline
- For mid-waist belts, measure around your natural waistline (just at the belly button).
- For low-waist belts, measure around 10cm/4” from your natural waistline, where low-rise jeans would fall.
STEP 3- Refer to the size chart below and select the belt size closest tot he length of your waist/or hip, according to the belt type.
|LOW WAIST||S||65/ 25 5/8"|
|M||75 / 29 1/2"|
|L||85 / 33 1/2"|
|MID WAIST||S||70 / 27 1/2"|
|M||80 / 31 1/2"|
|L||90 / 35 3/8"|
|HIGH WAIST||S||80 / 31 1/2"|
|M||90 / 35 3/8|
|L||100 / 39 3/8"|
- The above size chart is based on the belt type and may vary should you prefer to wear the belt at a higher or lower rise.
- The size of a belt indicates the measurement from the buckle prong (or other method of closure) to the middle hole of the belt.
- Note that the above information are recommended guidelines to get your best possible fit for CHARLES & KEITH belt collections only.
To determine a suitable sunglass type, we suggest:
STEP 1- Refer to the guide below to select the most suitable sunglass style for your face shape
STEP 2- Browse and select the recommended style. You may view the sunglass type under Details in the Product Detail page
Almost any style works an oval face. Square-shaped frames with gently rounded edges and higher temples are recommended for this face shape. Frame suggestions : Any frame shape
Create a longer profile by minimizing the curves and adding definition with soft, angular, rectangular styles or double brow styles. Frames with width equal to or slightly wider than the broadest part of the face, and featuring higher temples are recommended. Sunglasses with brow bars also make the face appear slimmer. Frame suggestions : Wider frames with angular / rectangular styles
Soften the contours of the face with oval sunglasses or softly curved square frames. Frames should not be wider than the top of the cheekbones. Frame suggestions : Oval, Square, Rimless
Soften the angular features by adding definition with soft, curvy styles such as cat-eye or with the classic oval-shape styles. Frame suggestions : Oval, Round, Cat Eye
Widen the face with sunglass styles that do not extend beyond the widest part of the face. Round or square shapes or frames with short horizontal and long vertical lines complements this face shape. Decorative or contrasting temples add width to the face. Frame suggestions : Round, Square
Soften the lower portion of the face by accenting the eye area. Pick from styles such as cat- eye peaked at the corners, which are wide enough to balance the jaw line. Half-rimmed metal frames with are also recommended. Frame suggestions : Frames with a Straight Top Line, Cat Eye
Refer to the size chart below and match the ring size closest to one of your rings.
- Do note that the sizing may vary depending on its shape, please use this chart as a general guide.
- Make sure that the chosen size leaves enough room for the ring to pass easily along the entire length of the finger.